Meeting Agenda For Thursday, September 14, 2017
6:00 pm at the Town Hall located at 101 N. Middleton Street in Robbins
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance - Mayor English
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Consent Agenda
All items listed here are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held, except upon request from a member of the Board of Commissioners.
• Approval of minutes for the regular meeting held August 10, 2017
• Budget Amendment 2016-2017
Public Address to the Board of Commissioners
Any individual or group who wishes to address the Board shall make a request to be on the agenda to the Town Clerk or chief administrative officer. Any and all public addresses to the Board shall be limited to five minutes.
• Manager’s Report - David Lambert
• Code Enforcement Report - Brandon Emory
• Deputy Finance Director
• Resolution for Engineering Services #1
• Resolution for Engineering Services #2
• Resolution Road Closure for Harvest Fest
• Resolution for Grant to address Water Quality Opportunities
• Adoption of Administrative Water Policy
Comments by Commissioners (Limited to 5 minutes each)
Closed Session (if necessary) The Board will enter closed session to consult with the Board attorney and preserve the attorney client privilege pursuant to G.S. 143-318.11(a)(1), (a)(3), (a)(4), and (a)(5).