Thursday, October 12, 2017 6:00 pm at the Town Hall 101 North Middleton Street
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance Mayor English
Approval of Agenda
Approval of Consent Agenda
All items listed here are considered routine and will be enacted by one motion. No separate discussion will be held, except upon request from a member of the Board of Commissioners.
• Approval of minutes for the regular meeting held September 14, 2017.
• Budget Ordinance Amendment #2
• Budget Ordinance Amendment #3
• Economic Development Reserve Fund
Public Address to the Board of Commissioners
Any individual or group who wishes to address the Board shall make a request to be on the agenda to the Town Clerk or chief administrative officer. Any and all public addresses to the Board shall be limited to five minutes.
• Manager’s Report David Lambert
• Code Enforcement Report Brandon Emory
• Resolution to Appoint Standing Committee Discussion and Possible Action
• Limit Solar Facilities to Industrial Areas
• UDO Revision Schedule and Preferences
Comments By Commissioners
Closed Session (If necessary) The Board will enter closed session to consult with the Board attorney and preserve the attorney client privilege pursuant to G.S. 143-318.11(a)(1), (a)(3), (a)(4), and (a)(5).