• Council approved the following consent agenda:
A. Public Safety Reports.
B. Approval of Draft Village Council Meeting Minutes.
October 10 Work Session
October 24 Regular Meeting
• Council unanimously approved the Special Intensity Allocation for the renovation of the Pinehurst Steam Plant to enable the construction of the Pinehurst Brewery and associated infrastructure located at 300 Magnolia Road as outlined in the memorandum prepared and submitted by the Planning and Inspections Department dated November 7, 2017.
• John Frye, Director of Financial Services, and John Frank with Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP presented the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) and the Financial Condition Assessment.
• Natalie Hawkins, Assistant Village Manager, presented the Q1 Update on the Status of the FY 2018 Strategic Operating Plan Implementation.
• Council approved that the Mayor or her designee be authorized to execute the contracts with ETC Institute for the resident and business surveys for 2018, 2019, and 2020 by a vote of 4-1.
• Council held a discussion about the FY 2017 Land Use Fiscal Analysis.