Overton's Body Shop

tri city auto service 725x250

optical shoppe aberdeentimes banner Feb 2019

Poole Towing Aberdeen Times Ad block size

A Sample Block Ad

1 24 17 New Ad Revised kees appliance

Men working to remove lead paint from a historic Aberdeen home Thursday caused the house to catch on fire.

Emergency responders were dispatched shortly before 10:30 am to a reported outside fire on Page Street. The first arriving fire unit reported a house on fire and requested additional units be dispatched.

With the quick actions of firefighters the fire was brought under control in less than 30 minutes limiting the damage to the historic home.

According to Aberdeen Fire Chief Phillip Richardson, the fire started as men were heating lead paint to remove the old paint from the home in a commonly used paint removal process, however the heat caused the actual structure itself to catch on fire.

Responding to this incident were units with Aberdeen Fire & Rescue, Southern Pines Fire & Rescue, Pinebluff Fire & Rescue, Pinehurst Fire Department, Fort Bragg Fire Department, and Moore County EMS.

sweet dreams ad 2018a

jb short 300x600

shanes barber shop update 300x160

mcneills oil 300x250

Rockwell New5