100% of Sales on March 27, 2019 at Jersey Mike’s Fayetteville area locations will be donated to local charities.
WHO: All month long, generous customers have been making donations at Jersey Mike’s Subs throughout the nation during the 9th Annual “Month of Giving fundraising campaign in support of local charities.
• Now it’s OUR turn to give. Every single dollar that comes in on March 27th Day of Giving goes out to fund local charities. Whether customers order a sub, a catered meal or even a bag of chips, we will donate every single dollar – and we mean all of it — not just the profit!
WHAT: On Day of Giving franchise owners and operators at the seven Fayetteville area Jersey Mike’s locations will give all their resources and 100 percent of sales to:
• Karen Chandler Trust (6 Fayetteville and Spring Lake locations)
• Boys & Girls Club of the Sandhills (Aberdeen location)
WHEN: Wednesday, March 27, 2019 – All day!
WHERE: Seven Fayetteville area Jersey Mike’s Subs locations. For addresses and charity information, please visit our charity listing by state.
WHY: On Day of Giving, Jersey Mike’s invites everyone to come out and help a charity where you live: “Come in on Wednesday, and we’ll give it all away!”
• Participating Jersey Mike's locations give 100% of ALL sales on Day of Giving as part of company’s annual Month of Giving campaign in March.
• Last year, the nationwide initiative raised more than $6 million for local charities.
• Since 2010, Jersey Mike’s has raised more than $34 million for local charities and has distributed more than 2 million free sub sandwiches to help numerous causes.
Jersey Mike’s is committed to “Giving…Make a Difference in Someone’s Life.” For more information, please visit www.jerseymikes.com